Business Development Analyst-London- Financial Services
Key skills: Business Development, Project Manager, Network, MS Office
An exciting opportunity for a Business Development Analyst to join a unique Financial Institution based in Central London. This role will be sitting within the Hosting and Connectivity team and would be involved in the portfolio management, identification and delivery of new opportunities.
- Provide support to existing customers by using connectivity and hosting services to resolve queries
- Liaise with various support teams and clients
- Provide support to different projects and new features of the product
- Assist in pricing strategy and analysis, liaising across the team to understand product positioning, pricing modelling, client analysis and strategy.
- Project Management experience /skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the way the network operates
- Good understanding of their trading system functionality
- Excellent MS office skills
- Great communication skills
If that sounds of interest, please get in touch with Elli Gkoritsa at Twenty Recruitment.