I am currently looking for a Business Data Analyst to join a Real Estate and Investment clients based in London. They desire an individual who has history working within this hybridised function to help establish their new data innovations function. You would be responsible for the coordination of medium sized projects involving data usage requirements and semantic data definitions. With this in mind, you should be able to then translate these data requirements into terminologies and specifications understood by both the business data users and the data engineering team. This is a new function in which you will assist in building a centralised platform from which new data pipelines can be established.
- Supporting the Product Owner in gathering requirements from end-customers
- Coordinate the requirements across multiple projects while running working groups to allow the creation of new taxonomies.
- Investigate all aspects of the data source to clarify semantics and match data to end-user data definitions
- Communicate regularly with both business data users and the data engineering team to ensure a full understanding of the data, and all the relevant processes alongside.
- Previous experience as a hybrid Business Data Analyst
- Experience within analysing data from a qualitative perspective along with discerning the semantics of these data.
- Identify and solve all data quality related issues
- Experience with SQL
- Previous work with data driven private organisation