Business Continuity Analyst - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £350 - £450
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role sits in the chief of staff's department, reporting directly to the lead Business Continuity Manager. The projects will predominantly be involved in cyber security and service management, and the contractor will play a key role in managing and supporting the Business Continuity requirements throughout the department.
- Drive new departmental initiatives and analyse and improve existing ways of working
- Liaise across internal business areas and shared service teams to drive commercial and financial aspects of projects
- Be responsible for collating and preparing the business continuity metrics for the various stakeholders in the business
- Review all of the business continuity documents and make sure any operational risk activities are adhered to
- Support the department to prepare and execute quarterly recovery exercises as well as other aspects of testing
- Strong Sharepoint and Excel skills are essential
- Previous experience in the financial services sector would be beneficial
- Experience working with business continuity planning and communication tools
- Experience of engaging with senior stakeholders and ensuring executive and senior management decisions lead to the fulfilment of strategic objectives
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity for a contractor to achieve longevity in a role and to be involved in a multitude of projects.
If this role is of interest then do send your CV over