Twenty have partnered with a Wealth Manager who are looking for a Project Manager to join their Business Change team. You will be working alongside the Head of Business Change by managing the implementation of a new learning management system and new learning platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the project’s working practices comply with internal Change governance procedures and controls.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that the assigned project is appropriately agreed, planned, baselined and monitored from a schedule, risk, issue, resource, dependency, supplier and benefits realisation perspective.
- Ensure that the project remains aligned with the strategic roadmap, ensuring that any scope creep is controlled and authorised by the Oversight Group.
- To ensure that key project decisions, changes, actions, meeting attendees, directions are recorded and addressed in the project RAID log.
- Provide regular reporting to the Oversight Group, project SteerCo and project working group.
- To organise and chair meetings to gather requirements and explain/communicate key findings.
- To work with other project managers to ensure that business requirements are documented and appropriately understood.
- To liaise with technical teams across IT and third party suppliers to ensure that business requirements are understood and communicated.
- To coordinate training as required for business teams and internal support functions.
- To support the business team in an ad-hoc manner to implement and embed the new learning management system and the new learning experience platform for a user bank of circa 300 investment managers.
- 5+ years of project management experience across learning management systems and learning experience platforms in financial services.
- Project management qualifications desirable – preferably Prince2 and Agile.
- Technical experience of the end-to-end software development life cycle.
- Flexible, self-motivated and proactive with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Good communication skills and ability to deal with people at all levels of seniority.
- IT skills: MS Project and ideally Access.