Regulatory Project Manager- Investment Banking - London
£70,000 - 80,000
A leading US investment Bank, this client has a strong foothold across EMEA with a great reputation. With an established culture, this client offers a great work life balance and a friendly working environment alongside the prestige of working at a premier institution. The successful Project Manager will be at the forefront of this clients growth within the EMEA region.
This role will work internationally liaising with US counterparts. The successful Project Manager will have strong stakeholder engagement and have worked previously within a similar environment. Working within a brand new programme of work, this position requires a strong project manager that can take hold of complex projects both regulatory and non regulatory to implement real business change.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Project Management Experience with a proven track record
- Working towards/completed Project Management qualification i.e. Prince2, PMP or Alternatively and MBA
- Excellent stakeholder skills - preference for international experience
- full project management life cycle experience
- Exposure to regulatory initiatives - Mifid, Emir etc
- Investment Banking experience
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join an exciting team that works internationally across EMEA and the US. The successful candidate will gain huge amounts of exposure across the business and be directly involved with critical projects that will drive real business change. This project manager opportunity will enable the right candidate to boost their career.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below with your most up to date CV