Business Change Lead - Commodities and Trading - London
Day rate: £400
Company and Job Description
A Major Trading commodities Firm is seeking a Business Change Lead to join their London office. The role sits within the Treasury team and will play a fundamental role in the business change function, forming strong relationships with vendors and driving through technology change within the business.
- A core Business Change professional with knowledge of Treasury and Treasury Trading Functions
- Previous experience having worked with systems such as Wall Street and/or other Treasury Management Systems would be beneficial
- Proven experience in delivering complex IT projects and developing strong relationships with IT stakeholders
- A background as a Scrum Master and/or Solution Manager
- Ensure the effective delivery of treasury solutions from initiation to completion using agile methodologies
- Analyse the business to the highest possible quality and produce accurate requirements
- Manage user expectations and deliver clear, concise user communications
- Develop strategies for testing and coordinate the testing process
- Analyse the business processes to improve the overall knowledge of the business
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity for a skilled Business Partner to join a team undergoing dramatic change and to have a high impact across the business and IT.
For more information send your CV to: