Business Architect - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £540
Company and Job Description
A Major Trading commodities Firm is seeking an experienced Business Architect to join their London team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in the firms IT organisation, supporting the Compliance, Regulatory, Risk and Finance function from a global perspective.
- Experience in creation and maintenance of enterprise and business architectures,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience in translating business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- knowledge of general architecture concepts like application, integration, presentation, data, infrastructure, network infrastructure design
- Experience managing outcomes for global IT, architecture, and business stakeholders
- Experience in creation and maintenance of the IT strategies to align IT plans with business objectives
- Previous work in an investment and portfolio management firm would be beneficial
- Manage IT and Business stakeholders
- Ensure consistency between strategy and execution
- Play a key role in the investment planning process and design authority over project execution
- Develop models to drive the strategy and take responsibility for investigative work
- Manage the financial, technical and business requirements to produce strategies for the business
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for global exposure and to work in a fast-paced environment.
For more information send your CV to: