Business Architect - Asset Management - South West London
The Business Architecture and Operating Model team provides leadership, guidance and expertise to in helping the business optimise their operating models and roadmaps.
As the Business Architect you will play a key role in defining the architecture and TOM for the Technology and Operations departments of this leading Asset Manager. Additionally, you will act as an internal advisory consultant for the organisation.
- Lead the development of TOMs for the relevant business areas within Technology and Operations.
- Engage with senior stakeholders to understand the overall strategy and objectives in order to assist in the development of TOMs.
- Be an advocate for the department and wider enterprise.
- Gather and provide insights from competitor firms and beyond in order to remain innovative in the development of operating models.
- Strong experience in developing target operating models
- Good knowledge of the asset management industry
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Good understanding of the tools and techniques needed to develop TOMs
- Ability to challenge and question stakeholders