Key words: Business, Strategy, Planning, Risk, Modelling, Matrix, Analyst
A multinational utility company is seeking several Business & Strategic Planning Analysts to join their offices in Stockport on a contract basis. The analyst positions have come about due to large scale change and growth within the firm.
The successful Manager will lead all client services planning beyond the 12 month window, including demand forecasting, resource plans, geographic set up and skill mix. Inform/influence high priority decisions across UK Field Operations and provide value adding recommendations to help ensure the business targets are exceeded.
As the Manager, you will develop and maintain a team capable of supporting business decisions through modelling, analysis and synthesis of data and trends.
- Matrix-working Orientation
- Positive Disruption
- Change Leadership
- Self-awareness/Personal Development Orientation
- Significant experience of dynamic risk modelling and optimisation through sophisticated analytics
- Knowledge/understanding of the commercial aims and objectives
- Experienced senior leader or manager
- Ability to create compelling strategic plans
- Experience of challenging and influencing existing operational processes
- Strong interpersonal and track record of stakeholder management skills
This role provides the Manager with the opportunity for personal development at the same time expanding their network to include a diverse range of stakeholders.
If of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.