One of my Asset Management clients is going through a considerable amount of change and developing a new proposition for their Wealth Business. They are looking for an intelligent Business Analyst/Consultant with strong digital and Agile background and interested in developing new products and high risk solutions.
This new team is being put together to support the delivery of new high risk and complex initiatives to take the Wealth Management/Private Banking by storm. The propositions will be large and will become a leader in the disruptive technology market. The team is currently very small but looking to grow significantly this year with the backing of Senior Management.
As a result of this new team the lead Programme Director is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to support him with the growth of this new business venture. You will be responsible for facilitating and leading the definition of business propositions and solutions that fit meet the needs of the new business. They need someone who is innovative in their approach and at the fore front of new technologies and digital tools. You will work closely with solution architects, UX designers, product owners and the delivery teams to ensure that solutions address the requirements of the new business venture.
To be successful in this role, the client is looking for someone with a broad range of skills:
- Wealth Management or Asset Management background, or FinTech experience
- Understanding of how digital technology is changing financial services
- Deep understanding of Asset Management and investment processes and operations
- Strong experience and preference to work in an Agile environment - Agile tools/BDD/Scrum or Kanban & a competent user of Jira and Confluence
- Able to lead requirements gathering and solutions design
- Undertake detailed analysis and re-engineering of processes related to the wealth management product sets
- Demonstrable leadership characteristics & high Emotional Intelligence