Business Analyst - Trading - London
Up to £70,000
A Global Tier One Investment Bank offering retail, corporate and investment banking services across all seven continents. This is a highly established company with clear growth paths in place and a strong defined culture.
Working on a new multi year transformation programme, this position sits within the Trade capture team focusing on upgrading and improving existing trading systems. The successful candidate will be working closely with traders and developers on a day to day basis while also communicating internationally with other relevant parties in the US and across EMEA.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Multiple years experience in a business analyst position
- Experience working across the different asset classes with a preference for interest rate derivatives.
- Understanding of the Trade Lifecycle
- Strong communicator and able to present information quickly and effectively
- Experience working and translating between trading teams and developers
- Experience with SQL and XML preferred
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join a programme that is experiencing massive growth at a critical period of time. The successful candidate will gain extensive exposure to investment banking while also working at one of the premier financial institutions. This role will work through the full project management life cycle with the successful project manager gaining vital experience in a programme of work that is expanding rapidly.
If this role is of interest to yourself then please apply with your most up to date CV