Business Analyst - Social Care Technology - London
A National established Social and Healthcare Technology organisation are looking to add 2 Business Analysts to work within a technology focused team delivery technology solutions and products to their customers.
The role will require working closely with customers, sales teams, development resources and other stakeholders across the business
The focus will be on capturing and documenting both customer needs (will be required to travel to Customer sites) and functional specifications, in order to drive development, and then providing on-going support during the development process.
- Ensure that functionality proposed provides a strong user experience and meets the needs of a rapidly changing environment for customers to support the Company in and winning tenders.
- Generate specifications through liaising with customers and internal teams to achieve realistic outcomes and, updating and agreeing the specifications.
- Understand the impact of developments on existing product functionality and standard business use of products by engaging with stakeholders
- Work with other Business Analysts to ensure their specifications and subsequent development does not adversely impact overall functionality or future development
- Ensure priorities are determined ready for commencement of development cycles.
- Work with the product manager to develop product vision and goals.
- Prioritise fixes from regression testing of new releases.
- Develop acceptance test criteria into the specification.
- Significant experience as a business Analyst
- Experience in software development for Government/Public Sector
- Working knowledge of different integration styles including file transfer, shared databases, remote procedure invocation and messaging
- Working knowledge of public facing web applications, usability standards and data security
- Working experience with Agile and/or Waterfall
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts