Business Analyst/Product Manager - Financial Services - London
£50,000 - £60,000
Romanian Speaking Essential
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This is an exciting role for a Romanian Speaking Technical Business Analyst and/or Technical Product Manager to sit within the Technical Product Management team driving a portfolio of regulatory, post trade, reconciliation and data solutions products. You will work with a team of Project and Product Managers delivering solutions and products to external clients.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Executing business analysis, systems and data analysis to enable solutions that meet business needs.
- Responsible for gathering requirements from the business and translating these to the technical team.
- Writing user stories and scenarios, maintaining a product backlog and assisting with development estimation.
- Regulatory reporting experience is beneficial.
- Working knowledge of the Romanian language is ESSENTIAL
- Strong SQL skills
- 3 years minimum experience in a technical project role
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: