Business Analyst/Process Architect - Banking - London
Permanent - AVP
£55,000 - £70,000
A Tier 1 bank and Financial Services institution. They offer various products across multiple areas including Corporate, Personal and Investment Banking.
Sitting within the Process Transformation team, you will be responsible for supporting key Middle & Back Office functions across the bank to deliver a simplified data & systems architecture and targeting operating model.
- Document the process optimisation analysis required to satisfy the business objective and drive wider Change initiatives
- Prioritise work stream requests with business functions and identify business process inefficiencies
- Ensure the business process design document represents how the front-to-back system architecture operations
- You have fantastic experience as a Business Analyst in a detail-orientated Banking environment
- You have further experience in Process Engineering/Process Modelling/Process Mapping
- You have a sound knowledge of Project Lifecycle methodologies, such as the SDLC & Agile methodology
What's in it for you?
This role positions you directly in the COO that provides strategic and SME direction for 3 major functions within the bank. You will be directly exposed to a wide range of senior stakeholders which will allow you to develop your experience as a Business Analyst in a Process Engineering environment.