Business Analyst SalesForce - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £500 - £600
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This opportunity is for a business analyst to play a key role on the implementation of the SalesForce Client Relationship Management solution. The project is due to start in early 2018 so this is great opportunity to be involved in the project from the early stages. You be required to work closely with the businesses in order to build a detailed business requirements document for the project.
- Experience of working with a Customer Relationship Management solution
- Previous experience within an investment bank
- Strong analytic skills with an ability to understand and competently document business process and data flows.
- Excellent IT and business stakeholder management skills
- Previous work with Jira / Confluence (Agile) would be very beneficial
- Gathering requirements through communicating with the sales departments
- Producing detailed documents for requirements and functional specification
- Supporting the delivery of the overall project, in particular production of test plans/scripts.
- Assisting with User Acceptance Testing
- Reporting progress and issues
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the world's largest financial groups and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information send your CV to: