Business Analyst - MIFID II - London
£650 per day
One of the world's largest banks with countries in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
Sitting in the Front Office Solutions department, which is focused on delivering technology services to all Front Office Business Units, covering all asset classes and technologies. You will be responsible for providing business analysis and SME knowledge in the integration of new software across their existing trading platforms, preparing them for MIFID compliance. In doing so, you will be working hand-in-hand with the development team ensuring smooth deployment of technology solutions and integration of this vital software.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Good understanding of financial products and front-to-back processes
- Experience with full systems development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations, in particular MIFID
- A solid technical background - have the ability to work closely with developers and communicate efficiently between the business and technology teams
- Front office experience
- Strong communications skills - the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work closely with a large scale Investment Bank on new regulation. This role will provide you with the ability to develop your network and gain valuable experience within all remits of the Business Analyst position.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: