Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
Fixed Term Contract
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst with an IT focus to work within a Technology and Operations team on high profile projects. As a Business Analyst you will work on evaluating changes to define solutions for business led change projects. You will work closely with IT development and testing teams to ensure the effective delivery of the projects.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Produce the required project documentation; Business Requirements, end to end solutions, and functional specifications
- Communicate defined solutions to project stakeholders
- Assist in defining test cases and scenarios for relevant test phases
- Experience of producing Business Requirements documents
- Experience producing end to end system design documents
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience of working on large scale projects within Financial Services
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst on IT projects
- A good knowledge and understanding of Fixed Income products - particularly Repos
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: