Business Analyst (Logistics and Supply) - Commodities Firm, London
Our client, a global natural resources client, is undertaking a comprehensive programme of change to overhaul of ERP technology and digital footprint for end-to-end physical product life-cycle; from sourcing and extraction to sales and trading.
The team are responsible for identifying business needs and developing initiatives which deliver commercial returns to the company, through the deployment of effective technology and innovation of digital processes.
Summary of project
This role requires a senior business analyst to be responsible for the commodity supply chain management workstream.
This will include concept development and design, taking responsibility of business requirement gathering and producing high quality documentation. It is imperative that you have extensive experience working closely with key stakeholders and business users to define project deliverables from inception to completion of projects.
As a senior business analyst, you will be responsible for the identification and definition of business needs within the commodity supply chain process. This will involve focusing on project delivery and continual process improvement.
- Commodities supply chain knowledge (logistics, planning, supply demand forecasting, loading, delivery)
- Proven track record in a BA Role in business process and application implementation projects
- Stakeholder engagement
- Experience in implementation of ERP systems in commodity supply chain (SAP SCM, TSW, MM)
- Application solution design and implementation
- Experience in agile project management processes and practices