I am currently partnered with a leading Wealth Management organisation who are looking for an experienced Digital Business Analyst to support their Head of Business Change.
You will be working on a new website and portal re-design project from day one. Therefore, you will be required to gather requirements, work with developers to manage user stories and will be looked upon to take a lead in user-acceptance testing.
- Manage strategic and regulatory projects and partner with stakeholders to develop parts of their strategic roadmap
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure business requirements are documented properly and understood
- Prompt requirements from SMEs to aid in the creation of business requirements that stay within the scope of the initiative
- Ensure assigned projects are planned and monitored from a schedule, risk, supplier and benefits realisation perspective
- Continuously contribute to BA practice to ensure internal project standards and change governance procedures and controls are fit for purpose
- Track record of business analysis within financial institutions
- Experienced BA with hands on experience working on website and portal based projects
- Broad experience of projects ideally within a wealth management organisation
- Prince2 and Agile certified
- Knowledge and experience of end-to-end software development life cycle
If this role looks of interest please apply below or call Leanne on 0203 189 4331