A healthcare Software Solutions providing firmm is looking for 2 experienced Business Analysts to support working through a back-log of projects, for our Health Care software solutions (RiO), based in Sheffield.
The role will require working closely with customers, sales teams, development resources and other stakeholders across the business
The focus will be on capturing and documenting both customer needs and functional specifications, in order to drive development, and then providing on-going support during the development process.
Whilst the role is reporting to the Group Product Management lead, significant time spent working closely with the Education product management, sales and development teams to ensure that products are well understood; well documented; able to be fest-tracked as required; and effectively supported through development.
Main role and responsibilities
The main responsibilities for delivering this role effectively are outlined below:
- Ensure that functionality proposed provides a strong user experience and meets the needs of a rapidly changing environment for customers to support the Company in and winning tenders.
- Generate specifications through liaising with customers and internal teams to achieve realistic outcomes and, updating and agreeing the specifications.
- Work with other Business Analysts to ensure their specifications and subsequent development does not adversely impact overall functionality or future development
- Ensure priorities are determined ready for commencement of development cycles.
- Work with the product manager to develop product vision and goals.
- Prioritise fixes from regression testing of new releases.
- Develop acceptance test criteria into the specification.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Significant experience as a business analysis
- Experience in software development for Government/Public Sector
- Working knowledge of different integration styles including file transfer, shared databases, remote procedure invocation and messaging
- Working knowledge of public facing web applications, usability standards and data security
- Working experience with Agile and/or Waterfall
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Excellent English written and spoken
- Experience in UK Health Care software
Personal Skills, Competencies
- Excellent communication, negotiation and written skills
- Flexible, adaptive and highly motivated
- Ability to prioritise and self-manage
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Willing to travel including some overseas travel
- Strong customer focus
- Accurate, dynamic and tenacious
- Confident and proactive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Willingness to engage directly with customers
- Good presentation skills