Business Analyst - FinTech - Surrey
Key Words: Business Analysis, agile, user stories, e-commerce, B2B2C, technology
A fast-growth FinTech firm are hiring a Business Analyst to support the development and delivery of disruptive and innovative customer propositions within the mortgage and ancillary products range.
- Creation/development of product stories to aligned with the business's wider vision
- To assist with the business, customer and technology functions to define/document clear requirements
- Deliver against customer and commercial objectives to exceed revenue
- Be a pivotal member of the senior team, through strong leadership make an outstanding contribution to the business objectives and customer experience
- Experience within B2B2C across sectors such as e-commerce, payments, gambling, gaming and/or financial services
- Understanding of latest methods for delivering agile product solutions
- Experience of lean agile development with expertise at writing user stories and understanding feature benefits and trade-offs
This opportunity is perfect for someone with a strong work ethic, lots of energy, passion for technology and a desire for great level of responsibilities. It is ideal for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.