Business Analyst - IT and Services - London or Edinburgh
A data analytics consultancy that specializes in IT Programme and Project management solutions. The company utilizes analytics and machine learning to deliver large scale change more effectively, make better informed decisions, predict potential issues, and increase business value.
The role is for an IT Business Analyst sitting in a project delivery team. Working in an Agile environment, the team carries out system integration and business transformation projects for their clients, using an innovative machine learning platform. The Business Analyst elicits requirements through workshops, before documenting and presenting them.
- Scope management and facilitating workshops to gather project requirements
- Management of stakeholders, handling issues and conflicts
- Documenting and presenting project requirements in an Agile transformation programme
- LEAN Six Sigma principles
- 3+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong knowledge in areas of Fintech and/or machine learning
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to influence and lead different levels of an organization
- Solid knowledge of data concepts (data analytics/data science)
- Problem solving, time management and relationship building
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to be involved in large scale change utilizing an exciting new project management tool, driven by machine learning. The company offers a comprehensive benefit package and career mentoring throughout. The Business Analyst will also develop their skills and knowledge in the area, whilst interacting with stakeholders and clients to expand their personal network.
For more information on this role, or similar opportunities, please call me on 02038 540001 or send your CV to my email at