Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
A leading transatlantic banking group that is operating in over 40 countries. The organisation has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Joining a recently established Treasury, Finance and Risk function on a growing team, you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of an innovative architecture and reporting platform across the entire Investment and Corporate Bank. You will be positioned at the forefront of working with Business, Technology and IT teams to explore the roots of the business to utilise technology components to drive delivery for future change.
- Working to truly understand the business to determine requirements through stakeholder engagement for Risk modelling methodologies
- Liaising across multiple functions within the organisation to design and implement all new components and ventures within the Risk, Finance and Treasury function
- Responsible for the prioritisation and planning of key deliverables to drive change within the organisation
- A solid understanding of data concepts and data analysis using SQL Server/Excel
- Highly competent in stakeholder engagement and interaction with end-users and customers
- A track record of delivering projects using the Agile methodology
- Driven and excited by working with data on risk and finance projects
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join an extremely busy, active and growing team who are at the forefront of delivery and innovation in the Risk, Finance and Treasury functions within Financial Services. With exposure to senior individuals across the business, you will be able to expand your knowledge of business & data analysis as well as growing your understanding of innovative delivery methodologies.