Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£70,000 - £80,000
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst with an IT focus to work within a Technology and Operations team on high profile projects. As a Business Analyst you will work on evaluating changes to define solutions for business led change projects both in terms of enhancements and maintenance of the existing services.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Identify and analyse the business requirements for changes to existing services as well as new products and services.
- Liaise with other areas to ensure requirements are gathered and build strong relationships.
- Provide input into appropriate phases of testing
- Produce technical interface specifications
- Provide business and system requirement documents including; data models and functional specifications
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst within Financial Services
- Equities settlement experience
- Cash Equities experience
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: