Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This is an opportunity for someone to develop their career in business analysis. As a Business Analyst you will work on evaluating changes to define solutions for business led change projects. You will work closely with IT development and testing teams to ensure the effective delivery of the projects.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Work with colleagues to plan and develop solutions and communicate these effectively to the relevant stakeholders
- Assist in defining test cases and scenarios for relevant test phases
- Experience of producing Business Requirements documents
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst on IT projects
- A good knowledge and understanding of Fixed Income products
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: