Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£45,000 - £55,000
This is a brand new exciting role for a Business Analyst to join a leading Financial Services institution on a Global team. This role will have particular focus on Brexit related projects as well as SFTR projects and the delivery of high quality solutions across the organisation.
This is a newly created role within a growing Global team. As the Business Analyst you will lead product design discovery on projects, engage with the Technical Product Manager and user/user proxies to slice and translate requirements into valuable offerings and drive the delivery of high quality solutions.
- Gather and document business requirements
- Participate with other members of the delivery team to create solutions in an Agile environment to meet business needs
- Conduct design walkthroughs, demos and functionality feedback sessions with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse enhancement requests and bugs to determine solutions that do not negatively impact other product features
- Work with the team to decompose requirements into user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Align risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Previous experience in a Business Analysis role within Financial Services
- Knowledge and understanding of Derivatives products
- Experience within Trade and Transaction reporting
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience preparing and writing technical and functional specifications and BRDs