Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Working within the Payments Technology Change team, the aim of the role is to deliver an improved Corporate Banking system for their corporate client base located in Europe. You will be focused on supporting the Tax, Finance and Treasury areas of the business on full life-cycle projects of the Corporate Bank Rollout.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Support the team leads in Tax and Finance to provide business analysis
- Assist the development team and support the analysis of requirements
- Strong communication skills - ability to interact with senior stakeholder across multiple functions within the bank
- Define functional and non-functional requirements, producing these where necessary
- Ability to work across varying areas of the team where needed
- Excellent analytical skills, understanding the roots of questions or issues and providing recommendations and solutions - building methods to test these solutions
- Self-starter and proven track record of high level results and execution
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a significantly influential team within a market leading organisation. In this position you will represent the team across the organisation, working on the delivery of a long-term, multinational project.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: