A global commodity business who have built a business unit to embed a new digital portfolio with innovative concepts and tools. The team are responsible for identifying business needs and developing initiatives which deliver commercial returns to the company.
Summary of role
This role requires a senior business analyst to be responsible for future emissions and ESG management. You will be working closely with teams who look at CO2 emissions & calculations as well as traceability models.
This will include concept development and design, taking responsibility of business requirement gathering and producing high quality documentation. It is imperative that you have extensive experience working closely with key stakeholders and business users to define project deliverables from inception to completion of projects.
As a senior business analyst, you will be responsible for the identification and definition of business needs within the commodity emissions and supply chain process. This will involve focusing on project delivery and continual process improvement.
Projected to be a 1 year programme of work inside IR35.
- Emissions & supply chain knowledge across commodities (logistics, planning, supply demand forecasting, loading, delivery, CO2 emission, traceability models)
- Proven track record in a BA Role in business process and application implementation projects
- Stakeholder engagement
- Experience in implementation of ERP systems in commodity supply chain (SAP SCM, TSW, MM)
- Application solution design and implementation
- Experience in agile project management processes and practices