Business Analyst - Equities - London
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
Working within the Equities Technology team, you will be involved in a substantial change programme working on the maintenance and enhancements of the company's existing Equities platform across the Equities Business Line. Additionally, participating in the implementation of significant business initiatives for a couple of their EU Equities Businesses, with possible expansion opportunities into other areas.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience as a Business Analyst within the sphere of Investment Banking
- Experience in Fixed Income change or business change for Equities products
- Has worked on the end to end implementation of projects within significant Front/Back Office Risk Systems
- Understanding of, or experience working with clearing and CCP services
- Strong Stakeholder management both on the Business and IT side
- Ability to create comprehensible system specifications from business requirements
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: