One of my Private Equity clients are going through a period of change and looking to roll out a new platform for the Fund Accounting team. The business has selected eFront. The client is looking for an experienced individual to provide fund accounting support within its established business as well as supporting the migration project end to end.
To be successful you will need to have solid financial data management and analysis experience, ideally with a background of systems and data management within private equity or at a software vendor. You will be able to monitor the accuracy of data and ensure the correct governance controls are in place to allow for strong data integrity.
- A background in fund accounting and/or fund administration and an understanding of investor reporting requirements
- Previous experience working on large, complex data migration, data reconciliation and data cleansing projects
- Advanced Excel skills and experience of working with private equity specific software systems, e.g. eFront or Investran
- Support the existing fund admin team with data catch-up and reconciliation
- Run reports and reconcile outputs to source data
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field