One of my Education Technology clients is looking to add 2 Business Analysts to work within a technology focused team delivering B2B solutions and products to their customers. The role will require working closely with customers, sales teams, development resources and other stakeholders across the business. The focus will be on capturing and documenting both customer needs and functional specifications, in order to drive development of new products for their clients.
- Generate specifications through liaising with customers and internal teams to achieve realistic outcomes and updating and agreeing the specifications.
- Understand the impact of developments on existing product functionality and standard business use of products by engaging with stakeholders.
- Work with other Business Analysts to ensure their specifications and subsequent development does not adversely impact overall functionality or future development.
- Ensure priorities are determined ready for commencement of development cycles.
- Work with the product manager to develop product vision and goals.
- Prioritise fixes from regression testing of new releases.
- Develop acceptance test criteria into the specification.
- Significant experience as a business Analyst
- Experience in software development for Government/Public/Education Sector
- B2B Software experience