Business Analyst - Disruptive Technology - London
8 weeks initially
£350 - £450 per day
An exciting, growing, technology focused start-up based in central London is looking for an immediately available Business Analyst to join their dynamic team ASAP. This person will be supporting a brand new project by mapping out their upcoming goals and objectives for a customer service support model, with a primary focus on the development and delivery of digital platforms.
- Understand the impact of developments on new and existing product functionality and standard business use of products by engaging with clients
- To define client's requirements, ensuring they are compatible with what and how the development team will deliver the solution
- To make independent contributions into how the product can be strategically enhanced
- To look internally at process optimisation and requirements engineering
- Experience as a Business Analyst within a technology environment
- It is imperative to have had experience of web and mobile technology development projects
- Previous experience of working closely with development teams
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience of working in an agile environment is preferred
If you are some that wants to make a real difference to an expanding start up, with a keen eye for design and technology, this is a fantastic role for you. The client's office is positioned within an exciting location that accommodates a dynamic environment filled with experts and innovators from various industries.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Lucy Wheeler at Twenty Recruitment.