Business Analyst - Disruptive Technology - London
Consultancy: 6 months rolling
Rate: £300 or £40,000 PAYE (can be negotiated)
An exciting, growing, technology focused start-up based in central London is looking for a technically driven Business Analyst to join their dynamic team. This person will have a direct impact on the entire company's growth and product development, as they will be working closely with their Product, Development and QA testing teams. You would have the opportunity to work across all areas of consumer and business products with a primary focus on the development and delivery of digital platforms.
- Understand the impact of developments on new and existing product functionality and standard business use of products by engaging with clients
- Working closely with the Development and QA team to ensure the client's requirements are understood
- To define client's requirements, ensuring they are compatible with what and how the development team will deliver the solution
- To make independent contributions into how the product can be strategically enhanced
- Experience as a Business Analyst within a technology environment
- It is imperative to have had experience of web and mobile technology development projects
- Previous experience of working closely with development teams with automated testing processes
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience of working in an agile environment is preferred
If you are some that wants to make a real difference to an expanding start up, with a keen eye for design and technology, this is a fantastic role for you. The client's office is positioned within an exciting location that accommodates a dynamic environment filled with experts and innovators from various industries.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Lucy Wheeler at Twenty Recruitment.