My client, one of the biggest names in the digital media world, is looking for a Business Analyst to help with their digital transformation. The ideal candidate will have worked on similar projects within the digital media space, with a focus in major technology programs as well as maintaining core technical foundations.
You previously have:
- Conducted thorough Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with Subject Matter Experts and Development teams to review requirements and document any additional system requirements
- Led the User Acceptance Test (UAT) process which includes working with the business stakeholders, developing user acceptance test plans and test cases
- Created workflow diagrams of the system and the proposed solution using a tool like Microsoft Visio
- Facilitate requirement gathering and record information effectively with internal and external stakeholders, project managers, developers and system architects.
- Create functional requirements, interactive wireframes, prototypes etc.
- Propose solutions for complex problems while taking into considering project scope, budget, timelines, internal needs and client needs.
To learn more about this exclusive opportunity, please respond with your most recent resume to our Head of QA Andre Rivera at or call (646) 766-1214.