Business Analyst - Digital Banking
High profile banking client requires a Business Analyst to work on a contract.
You'll join the team in the 'Lab' environment - a co-located team of experts across the entire onboarding journey, utilising industry-leading 'Agile' methodologies.
- Collaborate with the business to define & shape the project objectives, making goals, requirements and constraints unambiguous
- Lead programme scoping and requirements definition on behalf of IT
- Support the Digital Transformation Programme Manager in order to understand the business vision and resulting portfolio
- Ensures compliance with the Bank's IT architectures, procedures and guidelines, quality standards and all regulatory and statutory requirements
- Interpret business trends and market movements to identify relevant IT solutions to business problems
- Advise and facilitate management of development and business process improvement opportunities in relation to IT systems
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical requirement documentation
- Effective leadership of direct and virtual teams to ensure cohesiveness and quality of analysis deliverables.
Required experience and skills
- Significant experience of Business Analysis and Digital Banking Domain expertise
- Use of 'Agile' and iterative development project techniques
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Business Process and data analysis and modelling
- Strong experience eliciting requirements and creating user stories
- Requirements management and traceability
- Scope Management and definition
- Problem solving and issue resolution
- Solid understanding of multiple software development lifecycles
- Ability to act as consultant to the business and evidence excellent stakeholder management skills