AVP Credit Risk Business Analyst - Brexit - Financial Services - London
£60,000 - £65,000
A Global Financial Services institution that covers a wide range of asset classes and focus on innovation.
Working closely with the Risk and QA teams, this role will support the project teams in delivering change to risk systems across the business. The successful candidate will be adept in handling large volumes of data, providing concise, clear requirement documentation on technical and complicated transformations.
- Work with both business and technology stakeholders across the business
- Develop clear and concise documentation of requirements
- Adhere to company policies and processes ensuring that work is in line with the business standards
- Interrogation of Data using SQL - Working with Data warehouses
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- You are currently a strong business analyst with a number of consecutive years experience
- You have the ability to assimilate information rapidly and make informed decisions for the business
- You have strong experience/proficiency working with SQL to interrogate and extract data
- Strong knowledge of Credit Risk
- You are comfortable working with Queries and Data Models
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work as part of an interesting regulatory project. This role will be interacting with end users across the business and provide great exposure to different elements of the business.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at