A Financial Technology based client headquartered in the Netherlands is looking for a Business Analyst with previous regulatory project experience for an engagement within their Amsterdam offices.
The client's core business is centred around their vehicle leasing and fleet management solutions and they have an established presence in over 30 countries.
Given the regulatory nature of this project, the ideal candidate would have preexisting notions of credit risk market regulation on the consumer side which would enable he/she to lead the project's regulatory aspect and ensure market compliance standards are met by delivery deadline at the end of August.
Project: Working on a capital optimisation for the client's portfolio.
Time-line: Needed ASAP for a 3-4 month contract.
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Strong Excel and SQL modelling skills are imperative.
- Understanding of relevant calculations pertaining to the automobile/transport solution leasing process.
- Comfortable conveying this knowledge to collaborators within the business.
- Risk Advisory background within a Credit Lending environment.
- Project management skills.
- Consultancy background and desire to work within an international structure.