Business Analyst - BCBS239 - London
£600 per day
One of the world's largest banks with countries in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
Working in the Middle Office & Back technology group on the Global Data Attestation project, you will be responsible for providing a thorough record of data sources relating to Regulatory Liquidity and Capital reporting. The breadth of the reporting encompasses credit risk and market risk through to liquidity buffer and liquidity coverage ratios.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Ability to demonstrate an extensive track record as a Business Analyst within Investment Banking
- Experience working with Capital or Liquidity COREP reporting
- Project lifecycle knowledge
- Knowledge of the Moodys Risk Analytics solution
- Aware of BCBS239 regulation and its implication
- Strong communication skills - ability to interact with senior stakeholder across multiple functions within the bank
- Excellent analytical skills, understanding the roots of questions or issues and providing recommendations and solutions
- Experience of the Collibra Data Governance Centre
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work closely with a large scale Financial Services Group on a strategic regulatory change programme. This role will provide you with the ability to develop your network and gain valuable experience within all remits of the Business Analyst position.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: