Business Analyst - BCBS 239 - London
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Working within the Group Risk you will be working on an extensive BCBS 239 Full Compliance Programme. This initiative was devised to improve the risk management and decision-making processes through the implementation of BCBS 239 principles. You will be providing business analysis support which will support the Group Risk's delivery of regulatory principles.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience as a Business Analyst in a change environment
- Knowledge of BCBS 239 and the Risk Data Aggregation principles
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills
- Aid in the deconstruction of Risk Committee reports into key metrics
- Document the data journey of key metrics
- Document the processes that lead to the creation of risk reports
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in an extremely important regulatory programme, which will ultimately improve the organisation's decision making capabilities but optimising the creation of risk reporting.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: