Business Analyst - Asset Management - South London
£60,000 - £70,000
A leading global Asset Manager based on the outskirts of London. Has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team.
Working within the Technology function on a growing team, you will play a pivotal role in delivering Technology solutions to drive delivery throughout projects. You will have the opportunity to grasp complex business issues and explore the technical implications associated with these business requirements. You will be in a position of fantastic exposure to interaction with stakeholders across different levels of seniority in the business community.
- Prepare professional documentation to capture user stories, acceptance criteria and context information to drive delivery of the projects within the Technology Change function
- Effectively influence and assist key stakeholders in displaying a high degree of confidence and strong facilitation skills to push business initiatives forward
- Work collaboratively across the business with solution architects, UX designers, product owners and the various delivery teams to ensure that solutions address the objectives of the business
- You are a personable and articulate individual who is able to rapidly form relationships with senior business stakeholders as you will work closely with the Business and Technology functions
- You are highly competent at exploring core strategic business goals and shaping large, high-risk complex initiatives
- You have a detailed knowledge of working in an Agile environment using Agile tools and techniques
- You have a knowledge of behaviour driven development as well as a solid skill set as a Business Analyst
What's in it for you?
A fantastic opportunity to boost your career within the Asset Management industry and to join an organisation that lives and breathes the Values with which they work by. You will sit in a core position of responsibility to explore complex business cases and drive delivery in a team of passionate, engaged and smart Change professionals.