Business Analyst - Asset Management - London
£50,000 - £60,000
An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the London team of this leading Asset Manager focusing on transformation projects within their Digital web platforms. As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for recommending and implementing best practices for solutions based on business needs within an Agile environment.
- Work effectively and in unison with Technical and Non-Technical team members.
- Timely creation of Agile User Stories and acceptance criteria in order to allow the develop team to build and test solutions
- Liaise with technical teams to ensure business requirements are understand and communicated effectively.
- Attend sprint planning, prioritisation and daily stand up meetings
- Analyse data using SQL toolset.
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst with strong documentation skills.
- Experience working in the Investment Management industry.
- Excellent understanding of Agile/Scrum processes, including the creation of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Strong IT skills including SQL
- Ability to work in a digital product area applying best practice.
- Strong communicator with effective management of contributing parties, including the ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
If you are interested in finding out more then please send through your CV by applying