Business Analyst - Asset Management - London
An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the London team of this leading Asset Manager focusing on transformation projects within their Data Change Programme. As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for implementing the group wide data strategy and developing activity across their process improvement initiatives.
- Analysing and documenting requirements gathered from the business users in order to deliver the business outcomes.
- Contribute to the delivery of projects within the agreed time, cost and quality.
- Identify process improvement opportunities where possible.
- Analysing and identifying solutions to satisfy business requirements - including evaluations of changes to systems, organisation and individual roles.
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst with strong documentation skills.
- Experience working in the Investment Management industry.
- Strong communicator with effective management of contributing parties, including the ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Prior experience of working on a Data project.
If you are interested in finding out more then please send through your CV by applying below.