One of my Asset Management clients is building a new Business Process Management function and will be rolling out a BPM System. As a result they require a new Business Process Analyst to support them with the delivery of a number of initiatives and the mapping of 300 processes across the finance and operations function of the business.
The role holder will be responsible for mapping out critical business processes (300 in total) and modelling using IBM Blue works. You will be documenting high level business process maps to then work with developers to document the low level technical detail, ready for automation.
This role sits within the finance and operations team of one the business of the UK's leading Asset Management firms but there will be a lot of interaction with the IT team. Additionally you will also be responsible for supporting the delivery of a new BPMN tool to support the improvement to workflows across the business.
To be successful in this role you must have the following experience:
- Extensive process mapping experience, preferably with IBM Blue works
- Strong experience working with UML, Vision or BPMN2
- Able to document 3-4 business process model a week
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in working practises.
- Good Asset Management experience would also be beneficial or experience working for a Transfer Agency or Fund Accounting team.