Business Analyst - Asset Management - London
A leading Asset Manager with more than a trillion AUM have a continuing programme of work to transform their existing data architecture and reporting offerings.
The team are looking for a Business Analyst who can understand complex business and data issues and has the ability to define and support a data architecture and efficient data delivery service layer.
This is a key role responsible for the expansion of the core data hubs and reporting capabilities to all business areas globally. The team aims to replace legacy systems and reduce manual processes across the business by introducing a core set of data hubs and reporting solutions.
- Analysis of data, reviewing and resolving discrepancies and drawing conclusions from the analysis
- Analysis and documentation of requirements Identification and analysis of solutions
- Design of the implementation of process and organisational changes
- Develop effective relationships across the business
- Supporting data recipients in their use and understanding of the data available through the data service layer
- Driving & reviewing test scripts for both system integration and user acceptance. Driving user acceptance criteria with the customer
Key Skills Required
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst within Asset Management or Investment Banking
- Strong experience in implementing strategic data architectures, data warehouses, data marts, business intelligence and reporting
- Ability to define and produce detailed business requirements
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good SQL skills
- Oracle, Vermillion and OBIE a bonus