Business Analyst - Asset Management - London
A multinational Asset Manager and global investor headquartered in London are looking for a Business Analyst to join their Change team based in the City.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst with a strong technical grasp to join a rapidly growing team focusing on business critical projects. As the Business Analyst you will work closely with the Head of Platform Technology and Change by undertaking analysis across the Real Assets division.
This role will be integral to the deployment of several operating models.
- Responsible for documenting initial and ongoing governance process maps whilst identifying improvements or standardisations to optimise efficiency
- Responsible for extracting business requirements from internal Front and Middle office stakeholders
- Understand, interpret and identify solutions to business challenges
- Produce the required project documentation; Business Requirements, end to end solutions, and functional specifications
- Document operating model changes and associated processes
- Document as-is and to-be procedures to enable clarification for various stakeholders
- Produce requirement documents and review any associated change requests to ensure deliverables are appropriate and meet business requirements
- Lead the creation of insight capabilities through the use of data visualisation tools
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst within the Asset Management industry
- Experience preparing and writing technical and functional specifications and BRDs
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in Target Operating Model (TOM) design and implementation
- Hands on technical knowledge