Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Build Manager to join a Global Investment Bank in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Service Transition team to ensure deployable artefacts are built efficiently and traceable from source code. Ensure that software packages are available for deployment complete with all associated artefacts but not limited to environment configuration and automation scripts.
- Define software modules that comprise integration build and produce build definitions
- Configure the hardware and software environment
- Carry out fault diagnosis
- Provide guidance in creating and maintaining product roadmaps
- Attend and run agile stand-ups when needed
- Work closely with wider technical teams to understand release requirements
- Contribute effectively to the design and development of Automation systems related to build management
- Strong Jenkins experience
- PowerShell experience
- Solid understating off build and software configuration management
- Solid understanding of database technologies
- Familiar with .NET, IIS, SQL and Cognos
If this sounds of interest please apply below or call me on 0203 189 4331