Brexit Project Manager/Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£600 per Day
A global leader in financial services, this institution operates across commercial banking, securities and asset management. Originating in Asia, this group has now expanded to operate across 7 continents and 50 countries.
Working within the Change Management Group, this role will specifically focus on the Brexit Project and other supporting workstreams. You will work across risk, finance, operations and technology to focus on delivery in order to meet changing needs and requirements.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- The inception and delivery of project plans
- Manage the full project lifecycle
- Regular project updates to relevant stakeholders, reporting on the status and project risks
- Execute third party vendor selection and manage the subsequent relationships
- Previous experience working in a regulatory project
- Business Analyst experience in order to provide a Hybrid function
- Proven track record of project delivery
- Risk Management or Regulatory Reporting experience preferential
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work within a leading financial service institution on an exciting relevant project. The successful candidate will have exposure to various different functions in the business, enacting a hybrid role.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at