Brexit Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £550 - £650
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This role is for a Project Manager to lead the delivery of various technology projects to the Banking, clearing and AML systems. The successful candidate will sit centrally in the systems office for EMEA, and will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the projects.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Extensive knowledge of Payments and AML systems is essential
- Previous experience having worked on Brexit Programmes or ring-fencing would be beneficial
- A broad knowledge of infrastructure in general.
- The successful candidate will need excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships as they will be coordinating with multiple teams across the business
- Strong analytic and numerical skills
- Expert knowledge of transaction Banking operations and regulatory requirements.
- Drive key technology projects within the overall programme.
- The ability to meet very strict deadlines
- Report directly to the programme manager and liaise with the most senior stakeholders
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email