A globally renowned Financial Services company is seeking an experienced Business Process Modelling Analyst for their Technology Business Analysis Team.
This specialist will be key in the support of ongoing project delivery, alongside newly introduced initiatives within the organisation. The overall goal of the team is to effectively translate the business vision and strategy into clear enterprise change.
- Building a detailed repository of both current and target state Business Process Models.
- Setting standards for Business Process Modelling
- Developing Business Requirement Documents to ensure that the relevant standards are included
- Working closely with the with the Index Management department to develop the business process of complex business process flows
- Similar experience within a Market Data based or Operations role (preferably within Financial Services)
- Experience with BPMN 2.0
- Base knowledge of Equities, Fixed Income instruments, Corporate Actions or related Market Data and products is an advantage
- Previous production of Business Analysis artefacts at multiple levels of detail, with visuals including time or swimlane diagrams, or current and future state process flows
- ‘Soft skills’- being able to communicate in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders across the board
If this opportunity is of interest to you, contact Charlie Whitehill-Sharkey immediately on 02031894328 or email your CV to Charlie.whitehill-Sharkey@twentyrecruitment.com