A dynamic private-equity backed sporting events company have a requirement for a part time accountant. The role would be approx. 1 day a week with a little more time needed during busy periods, such as month end.
The role involves:
- Accounting for transactions from both B2B and B2C clients
- Owning the sales and purchase ledger
- Assisting with the CEO with the budgeting process
- Involvement in the audit process
They are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced working with SME sized companies (c1m turnover)
- Able to own all aspects of the general ledger
- Autonomous, dynamic and personable
- Able to cut/manipulate data in multiple ways to present internally
- Experienced with Xero
They are looking to interview for this role towards the back end of this week with a view to have the successful candidate start imminently. Therefore, please get in touch with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services to learn more.